Our 7th Annual Timberwolf 5k Run/Walk is:
Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 8 a.m.
and the 1K is at 9 a.m.
The 5k is our biggest Northwood High School Athletic Boosters Fund Raiser of the year.
Thanks to our athletes, their families, our local business partners and especially the ever faithful Agent, Mike Dunn, we have raised monies for all Northwood Athletic teams.
Thank you in advance for registering for our race, being an exhibitor, signing on to be a sponsor and/or volunteering to help run the raise.
It’s about the kids! The athletic boosters mission is raise funds for Northwood athletics which enrich the mental, physical, and emotional well-being of all students by providing competitive opportunities in which the lifelong values of sportsmanship, individual effort, character development, teamwork, integrity, and commitment are emphasized.
- Be a 5k Sponsor!
- Be a 5k Exhibitor!
For the best price, register early!
Race Registration Packets
Pick up your bib, timer, t-shirt and goody bag on Friday, February 12 in front of the gym at Northwood High School from 1:00 to 8:00 p.m.
You may also pick them up the between 6:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. the day of the race!
Support the Families Forward Food Drive!
Click here for the flyer. Bring the needed pantry items to school the week of the race or race day. Thanks for helping Families Forward help many families on their path towards self-sufficiency!
Preliminary Race Schedule:
-5:00 to 6:30 a.m. set up, including exhibitor booths, check in
-6:30 to 7:00 a.m. warm up, Families Forward food drive drop off and final check in
-7:00 to 8:00 a.m. 5k run/walk
-9:00 1k fun run/walk
-9:15 Awards Ceremony
-9:30 to 10:30 a.m. post-race activities
Race Day Logistics
1. Bring a food drive donation for Families Forward!
2. Don’t miss the National Anthem, sung by our own Zack Hallop, at 7:50 a.m.
3. Why not make it a 5k+ and walk or ride your bike to the race?
4. Parking will be limited. If you want to park on NHS grounds, plan to be at school before 7:30 a.m. The Yale/Portola gate will close at 7:30 a.m. or when the NHS lots are full, whichever is earlier.
5. Overflow parking (mandatory at 7:30 a.m. and later) is at Canyon View Elementary and the Chinese Baptist Church on Arborwood and Yale, one block south of the main entrance.
6. Run with your Timberwolf friends. Make a plan now where you will meet on Saturday morning.
7. Registration packets can be picked up tomorrow, Friday, February 12 from 1 p.m. until 8 p.m., in front of the gym. Can’t make it? Arrange for a friend to pick it you for you.
8. Water, fruit and other goodies will be available after the race.
9. Your race registration automatically enters you into the raffle! Don’t miss the great gifts our Northwood area businesses have donated.
10. Invite your friends and family to run/walk the race with us. Last year the race earned more than $55,000 for Northwood Athletics and supported Families Forward.