Our 10th Annual Timberwolf 5k Run/Walk is:
Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 8 a.m.
The 5k is our biggest Northwood High School Athletic Boosters Fund Raiser of the year.
Thanks to our athletes, their families, our local business partners and especially the ever faithful Agent, Mike Dunn, we have raised monies for all Northwood Athletic teams.
Thank you in advance for registering for our race, being an exhibitor, signing on to be a sponsor and/or volunteering to help run the raise.
It’s about the kids! The athletic boosters mission is raise funds for Northwood athletics which enrich the mental, physical, and emotional well-being of all students by providing competitive opportunities in which the lifelong values of sportsmanship, individual effort, character development, teamwork, integrity, and commitment are emphasized.
Be a 5k Sponsor!
Be a 5k Exhibitor!
For the best price, register early!
Race Registration Packets
Pick up your bib, timer, t-shirt and goody bag on Friday, February 8, 2019 in front of the gym at Northwood High School from 2:00 to 7:00 p.m.
You may also pick them up the between 6:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. the day of the race!
Preliminary Race Schedule:
-6:30 to 7:00 a.m. warm up, food drive drop off and final check in
-8:00 a.m. 5k run/walk
-8:00 Pancake breakfast
-9:15 Awards Ceremony
-9:30 to 10:00 a.m. post-race activities
Race Day Logistics
1. Don’t miss the National Anthem, sung by our own Zack Hallop, at 7:50 a.m.
2. Why not make it a 5k+ and walk or ride your bike to the race?
3. Parking will be limited. If you want to park on NHS grounds, plan to be at school before 7:30 a.m. The Yale/Portola gate will close at 7:30 a.m. or when the NHS lots are full, whichever is earlier.
4. Overflow parking (mandatory at 7:30 a.m. and later) is at Canyon View Elementary and the Chinese Baptist Church on Arborwood and Yale, one block south of the main entrance.
5. Run with your Timberwolf friends. Make a plan now where you will meet on Saturday morning.
6. Registration packets can be picked up tomorrow, Friday, February 8 from 2 p.m. until 7 p.m., in front of the gym. Can’t make it? Arrange for a friend to pick it you for you.
7. Pancake Breakfast, water, fruit and other goodies will be available after the race.
8. Invite your friends and family to run/walk the race with us. Last year the race earned more than $65,000 for Northwood Athletics and supported Families Forward.
2018 5k Sponsors
We appreciate the financial support of our 2019 sponsors - we hope to see you on our 2019 list!