2017-2018 Team Representatives Contact Information
Are you interested in being a team representative for NHSAB? Several teams still need NHSAB Team Representatives. Please discuss this with your team’s coach.
- Click Here
Team Financial Representative Roles and Responsibilities
- Asks each athlete’s family for voluntary donations OR for the family to communicate that the athlete needs a financial sponsor (i.e. get an answer!) Coordinates additional fundraising approaches if family donations are too low.
- Submits cash receipts (using the excel template) tracking when cash/checks are received. Encourages families to use on-line tools to eliminate bank deposits.
- Tracks, by athlete, the voluntary donations, advertising/product sales, Friends and Family donation results and other fundraising results and passes the information onto the next year’s FTR.
- Reports fundraising results monthly to NHSAB by attending meetings or providing written summary to the secretary in advance of the meeting.
- Reviews the monthly NHSAB and School Restricted Gift Account financial statements to ensure that the team has adequate funding for the school year and will have next year’s coaching stipends on hand at June 30.
NHSAB Financial Team Representatives – ideal candidates
- Willing to raise funds by asking for donations at parent meetings, via emails, phone calls and in person discussion with athletes’ families
- Willing to lead a friends and family campaign, if parent donations are short of the school year’s team budget
- Willing to leverage community relationships for 5K and Golf Tournament sponsorships to fund your team’s budget
- Excel skills and basic bookkeeping/reconciliation skills a plus (or partner with another parent for record keeping)